– Clients are ENCOURAGED to mark themselves as absent which creates a greater chance of make up spots becoming available for everyone.
– To increase the possibility of your gaining pool time, the system will show available lessons for your current level and the level below. If you choose to book the level below, you still need to follow the lesson plan even if your baby has done this before, otherwise, only book the current level.
– You are allowed 2 make ups per term, but no availability can be guaranteed.
– No make ups are available online within the first 3 weeks of your 1st lesson date.
– The system will show you availability of any lesson/s 7 days from the point of checking. You can check for availability and use your make ups any time between week 3 and the last date of term.
– You can book a make up before your known absence. EG you are on holiday week 9 of term. If you mark yourself absent then you can use your make up in week 5.
– Preference is always given to online bookings.
– If you have booked a make up and don’t intend to use it, please contact us at least 5 hours prior so we can release it for someone else.
– If you don’t use a make up, you can’t get it back. FOR THE CONSIDERATION OF OTHER MUMS AND DADS NEEDING MAKE UP CLASSES – PLEASE PLAY FAIR!
Step 1 – We ask clients to mark themselves absent in advance for known absences eg holidays. This can be done by following the link at step 4 below.
– Your absent dates will then show as available to another client so be sure to mark them correctly because it is not possible to take a class back that someone else has booked.
– Only clients who have followed this process or who have not been able to attend due to sickness are eligible for a make up class.
– By following the link in step 4, you are able to view any available class where a spot has become available across all locations within the next 7 days and book yourself in.
Step 3 – If you have booked a pool that is not your regular location, you MUSTdownload and read the site specific directions and information below as there are certain rules and requirements and helpful notes.
There are many swim lesson providers for babies and toddlers all over the city, offering different programs. Many other programs are based on water familiarity and building confidence through song and rhyme. At the Duck and Dive baby swim school we go beyond these basic stages, as we recognise the importance of survival skills and aim to nurture a lifelong love of the water…